- 1½ cups pineapple juice
- 3 - 4 oz. spiced rum
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. maraschino juice or grenadine
- pineapple chunks – garnish
- maraschino cherries – garnish
- little umbrellas in you have some
How to Make Aloha Sunset
- 1Place ice in cocktail shaker (or a quart mason jar) along with pineapple juice, rum and lime juice. Shake, Shake, Shake until very cold.
- 2Place a teaspoon of maraschino juice in bottom of 2 glasses. Strain the juice-rum into the glass and garnish with pineapple chunks, cherries and little umbrellas, too, if you have some.