White Rum Autumn Sangria
1bottle of pinot grigio wine (750 size)
2 Tbspwhole cloves
53- inch cinnamon sticks
2 tspallspice, whole
4 cginger ale
3/4 cwhite rum
1 bunchwhite grapes
How to Make White Rum Autumn Sangria
- Slice the oranges, apples, pears and lime into wedges. Place into large pitcher, sprinkle with all spice. Top with cinnamon sticks.
- Pour in the bottle of wine and add the Rum. Stir gently.
- Cover & refrigerate 4 hours.........8 is best!
- Remove from the refrigerator and strain to remove the allspice and whole cloves. Add back the fruit and cinnamon sticks.
- Pour in ginger ale and stir gently.
- Serve with pieces of fruit in each glass. You can add a fresh cinnamon stick to each glass.