White Peach Sangria
I make this recipe all year round, but it is especially delicious on a warm summer afternoon, at the beach, pool, or bbq.
- 1 1/2 l
- dry white wine (i use chardonnay)
- 1 1/2 c
- peach schnapps
- 1/2 can(s)
- frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 c
- sugar (you can use less if desired)
- 16 oz
- pkg. frozen fruit (peaches, pineapples, berries, and mango work well)
- 1 l
- plain seltzer or club soda
**NOTE: THIS RECIPE CAN BE EASILY HALVED.......USE 1(750 ML) BOTTLE OF WINE, 3/4 CUP PEACH SCHNAPPS, 6 TBLS FROZEN LEMONADE CONCENTRATE, 1/4 CUP SUGAR, AND I KEEP FRUIT AND SELTZER THE SAME.
How to Make White Peach Sangria
- 2Add fruit and seltzer. If possible, chill for 2 hours to let flavors blend (I sometimes serve it right away, and it still tastes wonderful). Serve over ice, with pieces of fruit in each glass.