Watermelon--Peach Wine Will Make One Gallon
Time To Make A Long Time Around 5 Months.
How to Make Watermelon--Peach Wine Will Make One Gallon
- extract the juice from watermelon and peaches,saving pulp.
- boil pulp in one quart water for1/2 hour then strain and add water to extracted juice.
- allow too cool to lukewarm then add all ingredients except yeast to primary for a total of one gallon.
- cover well with cloth and add yeast after 24 hours.
- stir daily for 1 week and strain off raisins.
- let stand additional 24 hours and rack.
- pour into secondary fermentation vessel,fit airlock,and set aside for 4 weeks.
- rack and set aside another 4 weeks,then rack again.
- allow to clear, then rack final time and bottle.
- allow 2 to 4 months before tasting.
- Info ! Ok Lynda Logan Lyndalou , Let Me Know Rack Mean's .When They Say Put In A Primary They Mean A Container- And Then You Rack,Meaning You Take A Clear Tube And Siphon Out The Liquid Into A Glass Container,Like a Glass Pickle Jar. Leave All Of The Sediment On The Bottom Of The Original Container.And You Will Do This Again. The Contents Will Fall And This Is The Only Way To Get The Liquid Clear And Not Has " Things" In It. Thank You Lynda ! Doris