Wasabi Bloody Mary
Daily Inspiration S
- 6 oz
- tomato juice
- 1 1/2 oz
- 1 tsp
- wasabi paste (or less to taste)
- lime wedge
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- dash worchestershire sauce
- dash of hot sauce
- celery stalk for garnish
- celery salt or bloody mary drink rimmer for rim
How to Make Wasabi Bloody Mary
- 1Place the wasabi paste in small bowl. Stir in vodka until blended.
- 2Mix the tomato juice, worchestershire sauce, hot sauce, and pepper. Combine with vodka and wasabi mixture.
- 3Pour celery salt (or use Bloody Mary drink rimmer) in a saucer. Rub a highball glass rim with the lime wedge. Dip the wet rim in the seasoning.
- 4Fill glass with ice. Pour in the cocktail mixture. Squeeze the lime wedge into the glass. Stir and and garnish with the celery stalk.