Tropical Lemonade Slush
This will keep covered in your freezer up to two weeks. We've never had it last even that long, however.
NOTE: The prep time indicated does not include the freezing time required.
- 8 cups water
- 3 cups sugar
- juice of 2 lemons
- juice of 2 oranges
- 1 (48 oz.) can pineapple juice
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen grapefruit juice
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen lemonade
- 2 cups coconut rum
How to Make Tropical Lemonade Slush
- 1Begin by making a simple syrup. Bring 8 cups water to a boil and stir in 3 cups sugar. Continue to stir until the sugar dissolves and mixes with the water (about 15 minutes). Set aside and cool to room temperature.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the juice of 2 lemons, juice of 2 oranges, can of pineapple juice, frozen grapefruit juice, frozen lemonade and rum.
- 7Garnish as desired.