Triple Berry Sangria
I love to drink it, try it, and make it.
It is sweet and smooth.
I made this one for a Fundraiser and it was delish!
- 2 lb
- strawberries, fresh, hulled and sliced
- container, fresh blackberries
- container, fresh raspberries
- 2 c
- 2 bottle
- (750 ml) pink sangria
- 2 liter ginger ale or lemon lime soda
- 2 c
- grape flavored vodka
How to Make Triple Berry Sangria
- 1In large container mix berries. Cover with sugar, pour 1 bottle of wine over fruit and let stand in fridge overnight.
- 2When ready to serve, pour all items into a drink server.