★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 oz
- pinnacle cake vodka
- 1 oz
- pinnacle whipped vodka
- 1 oz
- disaronmo amaretto
- 4 oz
- strawberry syrup
- graham crackers, crushed
- strawberries, sliced halfway up the center (from the bottom) to use for a garnish
How to Make Strawberry Shortcake Martini
- 1Fill a saucer with crushed graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- 2Coat the rim of 2 martini glasses with strawberry syrup.
- 3Slowly spin the glasses, one at a time in the crumbs until well coated.
- 4In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine vodkas, amaretta and syrup. Shake well to combine.
- 5Pour into prepared martini glasses and garnish with a strawberry.