- 1 container fresh strawberries
- 1 container of black berries
- 1 orange
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1/4 cup raspberry liquor ( i used chambord)
- 1/2 cup vodka ( i used smirnoff sorbet light raspberry pomegranate)
WHAT YOU NEED
How to Make Strawberry Sangria
- 1Take half the strawberries and mash them up to make a juice for best results place mashed berries in a Tupperware container and let sit over night. If you can't wait you can put them in the blender with a little water. You will need about 1 cup of juice.
- 2In a pitcher put in 1/2 the blackberries, the rest of the strawberries cut up. Slice orange and add wine, vodka and liquor. Mix all together.
- 3When ready to serve full glass with ice about 3/4 glass of mix and top off with Sprite
- 4Note: this tastes the best of you let it sit for a day or two. You can drink it right away but best of it sits