Disclaimer: Cheers is featuring cocktails from each of the 50 states as well as The District of Colombia. These are not my personal recipes, but some I have found on line and occasionally the ingredients are unfamiliar to me. Thought it would be fun to drink like a native whenever we travel.
- 2 oz. bulleit bourbon (or any other dry 90 proof bourbon)
- ¾ oz. carpano antica vermouth
- ½ oz. creme de mure (blackberry liqueur, not blackberry brandy)
- 1 dash fee bros. old fashioned bitters
How to Make Stockyard (Oklahoma)
- 1Combine all ingredients into a mixing glass with ice.
- 2Stir until well chilled.
- 3Strain and pour over new ice in a double rocks glass, garnish with a lemon twist.