- 3 c
- packed french vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 c
- stirred coconut milk
- 1/4 c
- almond liqueur (i used amaretto)
- 1/4 c
- chocolate liqueur (i used godiva)
- chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
- shredded sweetened coconut
- whole almonds
FOR THE MILKSHAKE
How to Make Spiked Almond Joy Milkshakes
- 1Combine the ice cream, coconut milk, almond liqueur, and chocolate liqueur in a blender and mix until smooth. Adjust ingredients if desired (I like a creamy milkshake, if you want it thicker, add more ice cream. If you like more almond flavor, add more Amaretto, etc).
- 2Place the jar containing the milkshake back in the freezer for about 30 minutes to an hour to let it thicken up a bit. Puddle chocolate syrup in the bottom of serving glass (I used shot glasses) and pour the milkshake over the syrup. Top each shake with a pile of whipped cream, a generous sprinkle of shredded coconut, and a whole almond.