- 2 c
- apple juice, unsweetened
- 2 c
- lite cranberry juice
- 1/4 c
- red hots candy
- teabags (one could be spiced)
- 1 c
- red wine, dry burgundy or any you have on hand
- 1 tsp
- whole cloves
- small sticks cinnamon
How to Make Special Spiced Cider
- 1Put cloves and cinnamon sticks in a tea strainer and add to the apple and cranberry juice. Add red hots.
- 2Put in 2 quart pan and heat on medium heat until hot. Stir several times to prevent candy from sticking. Add teabags and red wine.
- 3Simmer with lid on until spices are infused. Serve in warm mugs and enjoy.