★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 ounces divinci caramel syrup (or your favorite)
- 4 ounces creme de cacao (white)
- 2 ounces amaretto liqueur
- 2 ounces hazelnut liqueur
- 2 ounces international delight french vanilla creamer
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
How to Make Snickers Martini
- 1Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add peanut butter, creme de cacao, amaretto and hazelnut liqueurs to the shaker. Shake for about a minute until the peanut butter is mostly dissolved (alternately you can stir in the peanut butter.
Add caramel syrup and creamer. Shake to combine. Strain into cocktail glasses.