How to Make Smoretini
- 1Melt marshmallow creme and chocolate chips in a shallow bowl for 1 minute on half power in microwave bowl or over warm water.
- 2Roll outside of glass rim in marshmallow/chocolate chip mixture and then dip into crushed graham crackers. Put in refrigerator to cool.
- 3Fill cocktail shaker or pitcher with 2 cups of ice.
- 4Pour vodka, chocolate liqueur and half and half over ice. Shake well. Pour into cooled, rimmed glass.
- 5Spear marshmallows with toothpicks or long skewer; toast marshmallows over flame and garnish cocktail.