Sassy Summer Cooler
1 ozcucumber mint infusioned vodka
1 ozmalibu rum
2 ozfreshly made lemonade
1 ozstrawberry puree
·fresh mint leaves
QUICK AND EASY VERSION
3 ozpremade strawberry lemon replacing the strawberry purée and lemonade .. and add sliced fresh strawberries
How to Make Sassy Summer Cooler
- Prepare Lemonade. Either make your favorite fresh Lemonade or a mix . Just make sure It is sweet and tart.
- Prepare Strawberry Puree. Slice 12-15 strawberries and a few tablespoons of sugar and blend well in a blender.
- Now gather the rest of your ingredients and you are set to go. This will make several beverages.
- Start by muddling a few mint leaves in a glass. If you don't have the tool to muddle you can break the leaves up with a fork
- Pour one shot glass, or 1 oz, of Cucumber Mint vodka , Malibu Rum, and strawberry Puree.
- Then 2 shots of Lemonade and add 1-2 sliced strawberries. The mixture will only fill about half the glass
- Fill the glass almost to the top with crushed ice
- Add Sprite to finish filling the glass and stir well.