S’morange After Dinner Dessert Cocktail
If you don’t happen to have on hand marshmallow vodka, vanilla vodka will work rather well, too.
- ice cubes
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 4 oz. marshmallow flavored vodka (we used pinnacle)
- 2 oz. orange liqueur (we used triple sec)
- 4 oz. dark crème de cocoa liqueur (we used dekuyper)
- 4 oz. baileys irish cream liqueur
- melted chocolate chips
- graham cracker crumbs
- toasted marshmallows on a cocktail toothpicks or skewers
How to Make S’morange After Dinner Dessert Cocktail
- 1Set out four stemmed cocktail glasses. Melt chocolate chips in microwave bowl, large enough to dip the rim of the cocktail glasses.
- 2Dip glasses into the melted chocolate and then immediately dip rim of glass into a saucer with the graham cracker crumbs. Drizzle some of the chocolate down the inside of each glass (optional, today we didn’t do that, but it makes a nice presentation). Set glasses in fridge to get cold and firm up the chocolate.
- 3While glasses are chilling, place four broken up graham crackers into a plastic bag and roll over with a rolling pin or a can of peaches, beans...whatever you have handy, until you have fine crumbs. Pour into saucer or small plate. Alternately, just buy graham cracker crumbs to begin with.
- 4In a cocktail shaker, add ice. Pour in the chocolate milk, vodka, and liqueurs. Shake until thoroughly chilled and strain into the prepared glasses.
- 5Top with a toasted marshmallow. Enjoy right away.