root beer float pudding shots
Not sure how many servings this makes..possibly 16.
- 1 box
- instant vanilla pudding, any brand
- 1 1/2 c
- cold milk, preferably whole milk
- 1/2 c
- root beer schnapps, any brand
ROOT BEER FLOAT PUDDING SHOTS
How to Make root beer float pudding shots
- 1Empty instant vanilla pudding mix into a large glass bowl. Add milk. With mixer set to medium, blend ingredients. Add schnapps. With mixer set to medium high, mix all ingredients well for 2 minutes. Pour into approximately 16 1-oz shot glasses, chill.
- 2If not using immediately, put lids on the shot glasses prior to chilling. Chill for at least 2 hours. Enjoy!