How to Make Rocket Blast
- 1Place half the ice into a bowl; divide the other half of the ice between 2 bowls (¼ cup of ice in each).
- 2Place blue curacao liqueur and ½ ounce of lemon vodka into a bowl containing ¼ cup of ice. Mix well.
- 3Place raspberry liqueur and ½ ounce of lemon vodka into the other ¼ cup of ice and mix well.
- 4Mix the remaining 1 ounce of lemon vodka into the bowl containing ½ cup of ice.
- 5Layer the blue curacao-flavored ice into the bottom of a glass. Place the lemon vodka-flavored ice over the blue layer; top with the raspberry-flavored ice.
- 6Serve with a long handle iced tea spoon and a straw.