Raspberry Mojito Punch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 cups white rum
- 1 can frozen raspberry juice blend concentrate, thawed, 12 oz
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups carbonated water, chilled
- ice cubes
- fresh raspberries, lime slices, and/or fresh mint, optional
How to Make Raspberry Mojito Punch
- 1In punch bowl, mix sugar and the 1/4 cup mint. Using the back of a wooden spoon, lightly crush mint by pressing it against the side of the bowl.
- 2Add the cold water, rum, juice concentrate and lime juice, stirring til sugar is dissolves. Cover punch bowl and chill for up to 24 hours. If serving today omit the chilling.
- 3Slowly pour carbonated water down side of bowl; stir gently. Add ice cubes. If desired, add raspberries, lime slices, and/or fresh mint sprigs. Makes 8 eight oz. servings.
For virgin raspberry mojito punch, prepare as above but omit rum and increase carbonated water to 3 cups.