Pumpkin Pie Moonshine
1 can(s)(29 oz.) pumpkin puree (100% pure pumpkin)
2 cdark brown sugar (firmly packed)
2 tspground ginger
1/2 tspground cloves
1 galapple cider
2 ceverclear grain alcohol 190 proof
2 cpinnacle whipped cream vodka (if wanting a whipped cream flavor added)
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Moonshine
- I use a large stock pot, even though NO cooking is needed, because it's large enough to hold all of the ingredients.
- In a large stock pot, combine pumpkin puree, dark brown sugar, cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg, ground cloves, and whisk together, mixing well.
- Pour in 1 gallon of Apple Cider. Stir and mix well.
- Pour in Everclear Grain Alcohol 190 Proof.
- Lastly, add 2 cups of Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka. Continue to stir and mix well. This makes this moonshine taste like Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream! Omit if you'd rather not have the Whipped Cream taste.
- Using a ladle or measuring cup with spout, pour moonshine mixture into mason jars, seal and refrigerate for 5-6 days. Shake well before drinking. Keep refrigerated.