Pink Cadillac Margarita (Sallye)
It is not an authentic margarita, since there is no tequila in it, but it tastes and looks like one.
A perfect drink to savor in the company of good friends at a cookout or pool party.
How to Make Pink Cadillac Margarita (Sallye)
- Place sugar and water in small saucepan and cook on medium low heat until sugar is completely dissolved and the mixture is a clear syrup. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Place all ingredients in a large blender or food processor and pulse until ingredients are well blended
- Prepare a margarita glass(es) by moistening the rim and then dipping in coarse sea or kosher salt
- Fill the glass(es) with ice cubes or crushed ice and gently pour the margarita mix over the ice.
- Optional - Garnish with thin lemon or lime slices
- Any leftover may be stored in fridge for a couple of days.