Philadelphia Fish House Punch (Pennyslvania)
- ice cubes
- 1 ounce jamaica rum
- ½ ounce peach brandy
- ¼ ounce maraschino liqueur (not the liquid from maraschino cherries)
- ½ ounce brewed, cooled green tea
- ¼ ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ ounce simple syrup (see note)
- half a lemon wheel, for garnish
- mint sprig, for garnish
How to Make Philadelphia Fish House Punch (Pennyslvania)
- 1Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- 2Add the rum, peach brandy, maraschino liqueur, green tea, lemon juice and simple syrup. Shake vigorously, then strain into a punch cup filled half way with crushed ice.
- 3Shake until chilled and strain into a glass filled halfway with crushed ice. Garnish with half a lemon slice and a sprig of mint.
- 4NOTE: To make simple syrup, combine ½ cup of sugar and ½ cup of water in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Bring to a slow rolling boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes. Transfer to a heatproof container and let cool to room temperature. Cool completely before using or storing in a glass jar in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 4 weeks.