Perfect Classic Bloody Mary
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 ctomato juice
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 1/2 Tbsporange juice
2 dash(es)worcestershire sauce
2 pinchcelery salt
2 pinchpepper (fresh ground)
1 pinchchili powder
1/4 - 1/2 tsphorseradish (freshly grated)
1-4 dash(es)hot sauce (to taste)
1 1/2 ozvodka (omit for virgin mary)
1 stalk(s)celery (optional for garnish)
How to Make Perfect Classic Bloody Mary
- You will need two large vessels to prepare this drink.
- Add all the ingredients, except for the celery stalk, to a pitcher and give a gently stir. Note that you can omit the vodka and add it in last step if desired.
- Taste the mix and adjust the heat to your liking by adding more horseradish and/or hot sauce. Repeat step 2 until you've reached desired flavor.
- "Roll" the mix as follows: pour it from one pitcher to another and back again. Do this 3 times.
- Store the mixture in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 6-8 hours so the flavors can infuse.
- When ready to serve, shake and serve over a tall glass filled to the top with ice and garnish with a celery stalk.