Peach Moscow Mule granita
- one can peach nectar, 11.5 ounces
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- two bottles ginger beer, 12 ounces each
- 2/3 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- minced zest of one lime
- pinch of salt
- lime slices
- peach slices
How to Make Peach Moscow Mule granita
- 1boil peach nectar, sugar, and grated ginger in a pan over medium-high heat until reduced to 1 cup.
- 2Stir in ginger beer, vodka, lime juice, zest, and salt. Transfer to an 8 inch metal pan or glass dish and freeze until solid, 3 to 4 hours.
- 3Scrape ice with a fork and scoop into serving dishes. Garnish servings with lime and peach slices. Serve at once.
Makes four servings