- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undilouted, 12 oz
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed and undiluted, 12 oz.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 cups crushed ice
- lime wedges
- coarse salt
- 1 bottle club soda, 1 liter, chilled
How to Make Mock Margaritas
- 1Process half of first 4 ingredients in blender til smooth. Pour mixture into a 4 1uart plastic container. Repeat procedure with remaining half of ingredients. Freeze til firm.
- 2Rub rims of stemmed glasses with lime wedges. Put salt in saucer; spin rim of each glass in salt.
- 3Remove container from freezer 30 minutes before serving; add club soda, stirring til slushy. Pour into glasses. Makes about 12 cups.
Note: For the alcoholic version, stir 1 cup tequila into mixture before freezing.