Mock Blueberry Fizzy
- (2 liter) of ginger ale (i use diet canadian dry or verners)
- splash of blueberry juice per glass (i use ocean spray diet blueberry)
- 3/4 c
- blueberries, frozen or fresh
- lemon, thinly sliced and seeds removed
- lime, thinly sliced and seeds removed
- 1 Tbsp
- crystalized ginger (optional)
How to Make Mock Blueberry Fizzy
- 1Add the berries, half the lemon slices, half the lime slices and 1 tablespoon of the ginger to pitcher or serving jar.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours (If chilling more than 2 hours, add the lemon and lime slices only 1 to 2 hours before serving, citrus adds a slightly bitter flavor after 2 hours.).
Just before serving, fill each glass with ice and pour into glasses, adding a splash of blueberry juice to each, and garnish with a slice of lemon or lime.