2 can(s)frozen limeade concentrate (12-14 oz each)
1 can(s)frozen lemonade concentrate (6-8 ounce each)
1 ctriple sec
1 Tbsporange extract
How to Make MARGARITA MIX (SALLYE)
- Place all ingredients except water in freezer friendly gallon jar.
- Add enough water to fill jar to approx. 1/4" from top of jar (to allow for expansion of frozen liquid)
- Place in freezer. Mixture will be slushy when frozen.
- FROZEN MARGARITAS INSTRUCTIONS:
(1) Place approximately 1 cup coarse salt on saucer.
(2) Chill margarita glasses in freezer for 15-30
minutes. Then dip rims in salt mixture until rims are coated with salt. Set aside.
(3) Fill blender with crushed ice (or ice cubes).
(4) Pour margarita mix over ice until approimately 3/4" from top (DON'T OVERFILL OR YOU'LL HAVE A BIG MESS TO CLEAN UP)
(5) When ice and mix are pureed, pour into glasses that have been dipped in salt.
(6) Garnish edge of glass with lime slice and sprig of mint (optional)
- MARGARITA ON ROCKS INSTRUCTIONS:
(1) Remove the amount of mix you need from the freezer about 15 minutes before you plan to serve.
(2) Prepare highball glasses as instructed above.
(3) Fill highball glass with crushed ice or ice cubes.
(4) Pour margarita mix over ice cubes
(5) Garnish with lime slice and sprig of mint (optional)