Lime in the Coconut Jello Shots
Remember, always have a designated driver or cab.
- 1 pkg
- lemon jello
- 2 pkg
- lime jello
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lime juice
- 1 can(s)
- coconut milk (or coconut juice)
- 2 c
- coconut rum
- 2 1/4 c
How to Make Lime in the Coconut Jello Shots
- 1Bring 1 1/2 cups water to the boil and remove from heat.
- 2Slowly stir in the 3 packages of Jello, then add the remaining water.
- 3Add coconut milk and lime juice to the jello mixture.
- 4Dance around singing "You put the lime in the coconut and mix it all together" while stirring. This step is very necessary.
- 5Wait 3-4 minutes (for everything to cool a bit, including you) and stir in the rum. Pour into individual serving glasses or shot glasses and chill.