Lime in the Coconut Jello Shots
Remember, always have a designated driver or cab.
How to Make Lime in the Coconut Jello Shots
- 1Bring 1 1/2 cups water to the boil and remove from heat.
- 2Slowly stir in the 3 packages of Jello, then add the remaining water.
- 3Add coconut milk and lime juice to the jello mixture.
- 4Dance around singing "You put the lime in the coconut and mix it all together" while stirring. This step is very necessary.
- 5Wait 3-4 minutes (for everything to cool a bit, including you) and stir in the rum. Pour into individual serving glasses or shot glasses and chill.