Lemon Drop Martini
- 1 1/2 oz
- 1/2 oz
- triple sec
- 2 tsp
- super fine sugar..it must be super fine sugar or it won't dissolve. if you can not find it you can put regular sugar in a food processor.
- 3/4 oz
- fresh lemon juice
- lemon peel for glass
How to Make Lemon Drop Martini
- 1First prepare the glass. Take a lemon wedge and rim the martini glass then dip the glass in supper fine sugar.
- 2Measure all ingredients and put in a martini shaker. If you like a sweeter drink you can add more sugar
- 3Fill the shaker with ice and shake for around one minute. You want the sugar to dissolve.
- 4Strain contents of shaker into prepared martini glass.
- 5Cheers =)