Irish Cream Liquor
How to Make Irish Cream Liquor
- Whisk eggs, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate syrup, honey and 1/2 of the heavy cream, in a medium saucepan, over medium heat. Stir constantly and make sure mixture doesn't boil. Just heat til mixture is hot. Keep stirring after heated for about 10 minutes. Then remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
- After mixture has cooled, add remaining heavy cream and all the whiskey. Whisk thoroughly.
- Pour into a glass bottle and chill at least 3 hours before serving.
- Makes a great holiday gift!
- NOTE: You don't have to cook this if you don't want to! You can just pour everything into a blender and blend til thoroughly combined.