How to Make Homemade Kuhlua
- 1Put all ingredients into a pot on a stove except the vanilla and vodka.
- 2Bring to a boil and boil for about 3-4 minutes.
- 3Gradually add the instant coffee, stirring till it desolves.
- 4Take each vanilla bean and split it down the middle so it folds open exposing the center. Set aside
- 5Pour the mixture into a gallon glass jar or what ever you have to store it in. After it poured add the vanilla bean and the vodka. Seal the jar tight as possible. Let sit for 3 weeks to 30 days and then enjoy!!!!!