HIPPIE JUICE - ORIGINAL RECIPE
Once upon a time in Summer of 2010, I had a few left-overs from a party the night before Kaleidoscope NYC and decided to mix them to my taste (sweet and watermelon jolly-ranchery!), adding strawberries left over from the cake I had made and putting it into the fridge while I prepared my costume. Once at the event, I shared it sip by sip (and a cup for myself and my best friend) with the urban playground movement participants (hippies) dressed as Rainbow Unicorns... and it was a hit! HIPPIE JUICE WAS BORN!
- 4 scoop(s)
- country time pink lemonade mix
- 1 c
- smirnoff watermelon vodka
- 1/3 c
- triple sec
- 1/3 c
- malibu coconut rum
- cold water to fill the container
- fresh strawberries, quartered
How to Make HIPPIE JUICE - ORIGINAL RECIPE
- 1Funnel 4 scoops of Country Time Pink Lemonade into a clean Simply Apple Juice (1.75 liters) container.
- 2Funnel 1 cup Smirnoff Watermelon Vodka, 1/3 Cup Triple Sec, and 1/3 Cup Malibu Coconut Rum into the container, then add enough water to fill (roughly 5 1/2 cups).
- 3Give that all a good shake to mix, then slice your fresh strawberries into quarters, drop them in, chill, and you're ready to serve and share!