How to Make Frozen Peach Margaritas
- Combine all ingredients except ice in blender.
- Blend well.
- Pour half of the mixture into a container.
- Then add 2 cups ice to mixture in the blender and blend well.
- Pour the blended margarita into a container for the freezer.
- Pour the remaining half of the mixture into the blender and add 2 cups ice to blend.
- Place in the freezer until ready to serve.
- NOTE: Fresh peaches are a must. Put a supply of peaches in your freezer to enjoy throughout the year!