How to Make Frozen Peach Margaritas
- 1Combine all ingredients except ice in blender.
- 2Blend well.
- 3Pour half of the mixture into a container.
- 4Then add 2 cups ice to mixture in the blender and blend well.
- 5Pour the blended margarita into a container for the freezer.
- 6Pour the remaining half of the mixture into the blender and add 2 cups ice to blend.
- 7Place in the freezer until ready to serve.
- 8NOTE: Fresh peaches are a must. Put a supply of peaches in your freezer to enjoy throughout the year!