Festive Mocha Merrymaker
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- condensed milk
- 2 l
- black filter coffee-medium roast,left to cool at room temperature
- ml. spiced rum,i used captain morgan
- ml. brandy
- ml. fresh cream,softly whipped
- long cinnamon sticks,to be used as swizzle sticks
- fresh ground cinnamon
How to Make Festive Mocha Merrymaker
- 1pour boiling water over 4 heaped scoops of filter coffee into a 10 cup plunger.
- 2spoon the condensed milk equally into each fluted champagne glass.
- 3mix the rum into the plunger of cooled filtered coffee.
- 4whip the brandy and cream together until soft peaks form.
- 5pour the cooled coffee mixture onto the condensed milk layer,until 2 cm from the glass rim.
- 6gently pour on a brandy cream layer to fill each glass.
- 7sprinkle each glass with ground cinnamon and serve immediately with long cinnamon sticks to be used by guests as swizzle sticks.