Espresso Flavored Vodka
How to Make Espresso Flavored Vodka
- Heat espresso in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the sugar. Stir constantly until it dissolves.
- Remove from the heat once the sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, pour in the vodka and vanilla. Mix briefly. If using the vanilla pod, leave until the next step.
- Pour the vodka coffee mixture into the glass jar. Store in a dark and dry place for a minimum of 48 hours. Store longer if wished/possible. The longer it is stored, the longer it infuses.
- Strain the liquid into the storage bottle. Keep with the rest of your alcohol until needed.