☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 qt
- ice cubes
- 1 can(s)
- frozen limeade concentrate, 12 oz
- 12 oz
- 1/4 c
- cointreau or other orange flavored liquier
- kosher salt or margarita salt
- lime slices
How to Make Easy Frozen Margaritas
- 1Working in 2 batches, place 1 quart ice cubes in a blender. Add 1/2 can limeade, 6 ounces tequila and 2 tablespoons Cointreau.
- 2Blend at highest speed until drink is almost smooth. Pour into a pitcher and repeat with the remaining ingredients. Store in the freezer.
- 3To salt the glasses, pour a single layer of salt on a salad plate. Moisten the rim of each glass with a lime; dip each rim in the salt. Pour margaritas into each glass; garnish with a lime. Enjoy!