☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 oz
- chocolate sauce (or as needed)
- 2 scoop(s)
- vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 c
- amarula cream liqueur
- 1/4 c
- heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp
- chocolate shavings, for garnish (optional)
How to Make Dom Pedro
- 1Chill two parfait or Collins glasses in the refrigerator
- 2Blend or whip the ice cream until soft and smooth. Add the Amarula liqueur and cream, and blend 10 to 20 seconds.
- 3Working with one glass at a time, drizzle chocolate sauce on the (inside) side of each glass, turning the glass as you drizzle, to form a swirled chocolate pattern inside each glass. Repeat with the other glass.
- 4Divide the blended mixture between the two glasses, sprinkle the chocolate shavings on top, and serve with a tall cocktail straw.