DIY Grenadine Recipe
- 2 c
- fresh pomegranate juice (approximately two large pomegranates) or pom wonderful 100%
- 2 c
- 2 oz
- pomegranate molasses (found in your local mediterranean or latin american market or that area in your grocery store)
- 1 tsp
- orange blossom water (found in your local mediterranean or latin american market or that area in your grocery store)
How to Make DIY Grenadine Recipe
- 1Heat your juice up and stir in an equal amount of sugar in the microwave. Start with two cups of juice and dissolve two cups of sugar into it, stirring until the mixture is clear.
- 2Add two ounces of the molasses and a teaspoon of the orange blossom water to my warm mix and stir again until everything is dissolved.
- 3You can add one ounce of vodka – if you like – this is an optional preservative. If you’re planning on running through this quickly or you know children will be there and it may be mistaken for grenadine without alcohol, I would not add it.