Deneece's Frozen Strawberry, Banana, Peach Daquiri
- 1 lb frozen strawberries in sugar (still frozen)
- 1 banana (i use a frozen banana because i always have some frozen since my son loves to dip them in chocolate)
- 1 seagrams escapes peach fuzzy navel wine cooler (or any peach wine cooler, this is just my preference)
- 1 shot of peach schnapps
- 1/2 t vanilla
- about a handful or so of ice cubes (adding till drink is consistancy you like)
How to Make Deneece's Frozen Strawberry, Banana, Peach Daquiri
- 1Put the strawberries and banana and wine cooler in blender or frozen drink maker. Blend until fruit is smooth.
- 2Add ice and pulse till smooth. Continue adding until drink is consistancy you like.
- 3Add schnapps and vanilla and pulse till mixed thru.
- 4Pour into a tall glass and garnish with berries, a straw and ENJOY