Dark Agave Mojito
Geoffry Le Cher
- 1/4 c
- demerara or raw sugar (for coating rims of glasses)
- lime wedge plus 4 lime 'discs' for garnish
- 1 c
- golden rum
- 1/2 c
- fresh lime juice
- 1/3 c
- dark agave nectar
- 12 fresh mint leaves for drink plus 4 mint sprigs for garnish
How to Make Dark Agave Mojito
- 1Place enough sugar on small plate to reach depth of 1/4 inch. Run lime wedge around rim of 4 Martini glasses to moisten. Dip rims into sugar on plate.
- 2Blend rum, lime juice, and 1/3 cup agave nectar in blender until well mixed.
- 3Add 12 mint leaves and blend until small green flecks appear. Pour into prepared glasses.
Garnish with mint sprigs and/or lime wheels.