Creamy Lemonade Vodka
- 1 c
- 4 1/2 c
- water, divided
- 3/4 c
- freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- 1/4 c
- heavy cream
- shots citrus flavored vodka (optional)
- lemon slices
How to Make Creamy Lemonade Vodka
- 1In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar and 1 cup of the water. Heat until the sugar has just dissolved. Remove the pan from heat and cool the mixture to room temperature.
- 2In a pitcher, add the lemon juice and room temperature or chilled syrup. Stir in the remaining 3 1/2 cups of cold water and the heavy cream. Add the vodka. Serve chilled over ice and garnish with lemon slices.
- 3This may be prepared ahead of time and stored chilled in the refrigerator.