How to Make Cranberry Mojitos
- 1Just put cranberries, sugar, and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- 2Then lower the heat a bit to medium-low and continue to cook for about 10 minutes, before your berries start bursting. Remove from heat.
- 3Once the berry mixture has cooled, you can strain them. I ended up letting my mixture cool overnight in the fridge. I wanted to make sure the berries had seeped as much as possible and left lots of flavor behind. But I don’t think it was totally necessary. You can strain the berries right away if you prefer.
- 4Now you’re ready to get your drink mixing on! Put about 10 leaves of mint and a T of lime juice in each glass. With the back of a wooden spoon or a muddler mash the mint up.
- 5Now put ice in each glass and pour 2 oz. of the cranberry syrup and 2 oz. rum into each glass.
- 6Top off each glass with soda water. And sprinkle some fresh cranberries in for garnish.