Coquito (Traditional Puerto Rican Cordial)
- 1 large
- can of bordens eggnog, during the holidays you can buy bottled egg nog. i like the bordens can egg nog. has a richer flavor.
- 1 can(s)
- coconut cream, you can buy at the liquor store. is used to make pina coladas
- 1 can(s)
- coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp
- powdered cinnamon
- 1 1/2 c
- white bacardi rum or the amount you want.
How to Make Coquito (Traditional Puerto Rican Cordial)
- 1Shake large can of Bordens Egg Nogg very well before opening. Add cans of Coconut cream and coconut milk, tsp vanilla and a little cinnamon. Blend everything very very well.
- 2Next add your Rum 1 1/2 to 2 cups white rum. Blend again very well put into a clean empty wine bottle cover with a cork and refrigerate over night. Can be a served the next day but the longer it sets the better. You can use a little less rum if you don't like to strong of a drink.
Serve in little cordial glasses. Salute Enjoy. Will keep in the refrigerator forever if it lasts that long. Makes a nice Christmas gift during the holidays.