☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- olive or canola oil 1/2 cup, squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon
- spices: 1 teaspoon each cumin, garlic powder, paprika, 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 4 to 6 medium chicken breast
- salsa verde
- swiss cheese
How to Make Chicken Breast Albuquerque
- 1In a gallon zip lock bag mix oil and spices, add chicken breast, turning to coat. Hold at least 2 hours or overnight in refrigerator
- 2On the grill, place chicken breast pocket side down, close off grill to "bake". Then turn the pocket side up until cooked through.
- 3Spoon verde sauce into pockets of chicken breast, put slices of Swiss cheese over the verde sauce pockets. Close grill lid another couple of minutes till cheese melts.