How to Make Celebration Cocktail
- 1in a 2.0 liter glass dish,combine the chilled cream and amarula cream liqueur and set aside.
- 2place 10 shot glasses in a row on a counter/table top.
- 3carefully and slowly pour in (+ -) 10 ml of grenadine into each glass.
- 4carefully and slowly pour over (+ -) 20 ml of peppermint liqueur into each glass.
- 5gently pour the flavored cream over the back of a teaspoon,almost to the rim of the shot glasses.
- 6sprinkle each shot glass lightly with crushed peppermint crisp chocolate or place a maraschino cherry on top of the cream.
- 7serve immediately.