Cattleman's Texas Martini
COOK TIME IS MARINATING TIME!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 jar(s)
- 16 0z talk o' texas hot pickled okra
- 2 Tbsp
- 6 oz
- tito's handmade vodka
How to Make Cattleman's Texas Martini
- 1Remove lid from jar of pickled okra, invert and completely drain all liquid while holding okra in jar. Discard liquid.
- 2Add Vermouth and vodka to jar, replace lid. Place mixture in refrigerator to age over night.
- 3After aging, pour liquid from mixture into a large ice filled shaker. Shake very well. Strain into three chilled martini glasses.
- 4Place one pickled okra in each glass, snack on remaining pickled okra while savoring the best ever martini with a couple of your closest friends.