★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 ozabsolut vodka
3/4 ccandy corn (brach's)
3 ozabsolut vanilla vodka
1 ozgrand marnier (orange liqueur)
2 Tbspsugar (for rimming the glasses)
How to Make Candy Corn Martini
- Combine vodka and candy corn in a glass container with a lid for 24 hours. Open container, stir and strain out small remaining candy parts. Set aside.
- Rim the martini glass by dipping the rim in your choice of liquids (vodka, orange liqueur or candy corn vodka). We used the candy corn vodka for more flavor.
- Then coat with sugar (we used sanding sugar for more coarse look) by dipping the glasses into a saucer with sugar in it.
- In a martini shaker combine the candy corn vodka, the vanilla vodka and the orange liqueur with a handful of ice.
- Garnish with 2-3 candy corn in the bottom if desired.