★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 oz
- absolut vodka
- 3/4 c
- candy corn (brach's)
- 3 oz
- absolut vanilla vodka
- 1 oz
- grand marnier (orange liqueur)
- 2 Tbsp
- sugar (for rimming the glasses)
How to Make Candy Corn Martini
- 1Combine vodka and candy corn in a glass container with a lid for 24 hours. Open container, stir and strain out small remaining candy parts. Set aside.
- 2Rim the martini glass by dipping the rim in your choice of liquids (vodka, orange liqueur or candy corn vodka). We used the candy corn vodka for more flavor.
- 3Then coat with sugar (we used sanding sugar for more coarse look) by dipping the glasses into a saucer with sugar in it.
- 4In a martini shaker combine the candy corn vodka, the vanilla vodka and the orange liqueur with a handful of ice.
- 5Garnish with 2-3 candy corn in the bottom if desired.