How to Make Butterbeer Jell-o shots
- 1Pour soda in a medium saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin. Allow to soak for a minute or two.
- 2Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until the gelatin is dissolved (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat.
- 3Stir in the vodka and schnapps.
- 4Pour into standard loaf pan (non-reactive metal or glass, approx. 9" x 5"). Refrigerate until fully set (about 3 hours).
- 5To serve, cut into desired shapes.
- 6Immediately before serving, dip in colored crystal sugar, for garnish, if desired.