★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cboiling water
4green tea bags
1 can(s)frozen lemonade (12 oz.)
1 can(s)frozen orange juice (12 oz.)
1 1/2 cbrandy
How to Make Brandy Slush
- Boil sugar in 7 cups water and let cool.
- In separate pan, add 2 cups boiling water to tea bags. Steep for 10 minutes. Remove tea bags and let cool.
- In a 5 quart ice cream pail combine sugar water and tea.
- Add lemonade and orange juice concentrates.
- Stir in brandy and place in freezer overnight.
- Place 1-2 scoops of frozen slush in glass and fill with Sprite/Sierra Mist.