Easy, easy, easy.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
With a subtle bourbon flavor, this yummy drink will appeal to a wide range of party guests. With every sip I imagine myself reclining out on the deck on a warm summer day... Now that's a good drink! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Bourbon Slush
- Steep tea bags in the cup of boiling water 2-3 min; remove tea bags.
- Stir in sugar--add remaining ingredients & mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into freezer containers & freeze firm. Remove from freezer app 10 min before serving.
- Spoon into cocktail glasses and garnish with lemon wedges if desired.
- Keep unused portion in freezer until needed.