Easy, easy, easy.
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 1 c
- 3 1/2 c
- 2/3 c
- frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 c
- 1/3 c
- frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
How to Make Bourbon Slush
- 1Steep tea bags in the cup of boiling water 2-3 min; remove tea bags.
- 2Stir in sugar--add remaining ingredients & mix until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Pour into freezer containers & freeze firm. Remove from freezer app 10 min before serving.
- 4Spoon into cocktail glasses and garnish with lemon wedges if desired.
- 5Keep unused portion in freezer until needed.